Friday, July 22, 2011

♥ NEW

22/07/2011~





a NEW post with NEW message~
1st ~ was create a NEW banner and also change a NEW background~
how do you feel it ^__^







the picture in my blog banner is our dance group simple shooting **
share some picture here ~




group photo♥


my personal pic ♥


more photos have been uploaded in our group page
is NEW page also ~






we are thinking of a better group name for our dance group
i think will be change later .. hehe



what is the next NEW thing ?
ya~
i am considering opening a new fb account or not
coz my current account is getting full
full until my NEW friend cant add my acc totally



how about a personal page ?
ya~
somebody told me to open a own page
but actually i think no need
coz i'm not a '红人' or a beauty like my idol - CHUCKEI
if not my page's fans certainly less less less ~~



weird pic here-.-


a short post again ~
stop here
bye~




~finish~

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Jojo' signature 超酷~