Saturday, July 9, 2011

♥ is JULY ~

10/07/2011~




recent me ~
light effect



i know i'm not a blogger will updated my blog frequently~
the maximum post in 1 month only 4 posts
sorry about that :)



wow!
is JULY now~~
time passes is really really too fast for me
recall that in this seven months what I have done ?
my results in school was obviously regress
i'm not going to give myself any excuse
i hope that will see my improvement in my august exam paper ~
GOD BLESS ME ~~~




i have some post that i want to share with you are stored in my draft now ~~
i will post it soon ^__^





i have participated in a dance competition at spectrum shopping centre~
the competition dates originally set at yesterday
but was cancelled ~
and postpone to the end of july ==''
because of the BERSIH
but is OK
our group practice time will be more
is a good news ^__^




lastly,
promote something here ^^

is my dance group page~




support us~
give me your like ^__^
thx a lot ♥



short post here~
stay tuned




~finish~

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Jojo' signature 超酷~