Wednesday, December 23, 2009

❤平安夜~

23/12/09~

~I didn't have any planning for my christmas....
~countdown oso
X..haizz==
~i just know 25,26,27th..
~i have shows_dance><
~but tomorrow-平安夜....
~i'm going to do shows-carolling....
~but i feel very excited for tomorrow....
~because 2.00pm-6.oopm maybe we will go to low yat(shopping)...
~coz after that we have a carolling show at low yat><....
~i'm crazy in shopping le....haha><
~i really very long~~time havent use my money to buy buy buy buy jor....
~coz every time is my mum help me to pay...sad nor....
~i gt earn money d....so i hope can use my money ma...><(i know i'm very filial)haa
~i willing spend my money to buy...wakaka
~i oso need to spend my time to shop leh....
~jus know i'm saying jus maybe oni....
~maybe i will disappointed leh...><


~my bro intro me a artist-LEAH DIZON
~my bro say she damn beautiful and sexy...
~and he say she is pro in her dance oso...
~yes,i'm know and sure...
~but i not very sure that her voice is good...(those who r leah dizon fans,pls don beat me><)
~but is ok d....i can accept d><
~i really really very jealous><
~her pretty and sexy is the envy of me...haha(joke)



~izzit very leng and sexy neh><
~my bro upload 1....i know he is abnormal geh><


p/s~GIVE ME A MOMENT TO GATHER MY BLOG YA><

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Jojo' signature 超酷~