Wednesday, January 6, 2010

♥ BORING SCHOOL LIFE~

06/01/2010

~wat a boring day at school....

~nothing to do at school also...==
~even when rest oso damn bore nia...
~i didn't want to live idle lives is school..
~i could bear it no longer...
~i always think morning class is good than afternoo class..
~i think it is possible i'm segregate with my BBF jor...
~but the good thing for morning class is after school lessons...
~i have more time together with my fren....
~when i go back i can take a nap every afternoon..haha><
~i'm wake up 5.ooa.m every morning.....
~because i go to school by bus...
~no need to trouble my mum fetch me to school every day....
~but she still want to fetch me to mosque and wait the bus uncle come...
~i say i can walk down go to the mosque....
~jus a near distance oni......
~but my mum say very danger..==
~ok fine...
~i often gets angry about trivial things....haha><
~my mum oso beh tahan me jor><

~17th january is my jie birthday neh....
~i jus earlier to wish u ya><
~we have known each other for 6 years adi lo><
~i will treasure our friendship..
~a jie...if u see my blog..
~izzit feeling very touch neh><

❤HAPPY BIRTHDAY

MAKS



No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Jojo' signature 超酷~