Sunday, January 3, 2010

♥ OPEN SCHOOL LO><



03/01/09~BB HOLIDAY><

~tomorrow i start my new school life adi lo><
~i'm still not ready yet o...
~i feel it coming very sudden...
~but i keep thinking of my school fren...
~i love morning class><
~because seems like gt many time to let me consume...hahah
~ya....
~i'm adi grow up jor....
~must know how to make arrangements for anything la....><
~i oso hope can study hard on this year d...
~i want straight A in my PMR d leh...(dreaming)
~today my gor gor ask me...
~how many A u can get it?
~i say wan straight A d><
~is it impossible..^^
~nothing is impossible geh..hehe><

~这个假期本来打算做很多事情。。
~可是都没有很多。。 ~还记得假期第一天。。
~我还说2个月蛮久下的。。。
~怎知道明天已经开学了。。
~我不是很想去上课。。
~只是期待明天读早上班噜。。
~还有又不懂要不要做巴士好。。
~因为我怕很多人要站。。
~我要就是很多很多人一起站。。(要人陪葬)==
~要不然就少少人的。。呵呵
~我知道我很挑剔。。
~所以明天就麻烦妈妈载我先咯。。
~再去了解看咯><



~mun yi and her bf gave me d present-tabung...
~thx ya><

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Jojo' signature 超酷~