Monday, January 18, 2010

❤i'm back lo><

18/1/2010~

~Finally,i'm back ya><
~i jus write a bit oni...
~gt any ppl miss me o?hehe
~so sorry...
~i didn't hav time to write my blog en...
~now i'm busying tuition,skul,sleep,makan and practice the cny shows coming soon d...
~i'm busy right><
~this is the first time i use the desktop to renew my blog neh...
~because my bro say donwan let us us his laptop le....
~selfish dao a...
~he oso change his password adi==....
~he say don know who always simply download things at his laptop...
~i know u saying me la...
~nvm lo...i dunwan fuss about this liao><

yesterday is my jie birthday-shu yi><

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..MAKS
~lol....i can recollect tat time i'm said i will renew my birthday d o..hehe...
~so sorry...i cheat ur again...><

16/01/2010~
人生第一次~

~我也不敢相信..
~我竟然敢去看这部戏在alamanda电影院!!
~咒怨!!
~还要是在第4间的..
~哇..我真的很怕的...
~虽然免费><
~我死命拿东西盖着我的脸..
~看到几辛苦哦..
~要睡又睡不到...
~我跟EVON姐应该算看最少的><
~整两个小时在那边...
~我看我只是看那半个小时罢了..
~可是不好看咯...
~我也不敢急尿哦...
~你也知道会怕的><
~也是被逼看的我们...
~要哥哥挑战下><
~而且这个是要18岁才可以看的..
~那个哥哥还要我扮成熟点==....
~结果也不是很容易进..
~他们看完的comment是'LAP SAP戏'==


P/S~other post nex time find time to renew ya..haha><

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Jojo' signature 超酷~