Friday, January 22, 2010

❤ponteng~?


22/01/10~

~actually not really is ponteng la....
~because i have performance at tropicana mall...
~so i'm must come out school early><
~after my science lesson...
~siyao gor gor come and found me......
~said we go out now...
~wow...dunno why i'm excited><
~long time didn't ponteng jor><
~thn we three ppl-me,siyao,shuyi jus took our bag and straight go out from school..
~hehe...yeng leh..i like nia><
~tat siyao still us how to ponteng and no nid let disiplin catch wow....o.o
~ei...i'm a good student ok><
~don't suspedt my personality ya....hehe
~thn we work to tat shell and wait my mum...
~after tat we felt hungry.....
~we went to 素食店makan...><
~thn waiting 车里龟-nicholas gor came and fetch us..><

TROPICANA MALL~
~today our performance no be successfully....
~we are always making wrong><
~ya...i know...
~i will be improve geh><
~let ur see some ugly photo..

~behind there all ponteng kaki...
~accept me and yiyii....hehe><



~non edit geh><
~no many time to let me capture photo...
~jus abit nia...

CINDY BIRTHDAY~
~22/01 is cindy birthday><
~so sry....today i forget to wish u oso...
~when my birthday u mus give me present....
~of course me oso not an exception ya...
~waiting my present ya...
~sry o...
~i didn't hav ur photo to let ur see today birthday queen....
~but i am sure is a leng lui....
~and she good in singing o><






No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Jojo' signature 超酷~